AGLA SL19 Draft league signups are open!!!
May 2nd, 2019 by Rage
Hey everyone! It’s time for another season of the American Grifball League of America and for the first time in league history, this season is going to be Draft league! This means you don’t need a full team to sign up, simply fill out the signup form for yourself and you’re in the draft pool. If you would like to be a draft captain, there’s an application in the signup form. Once captains are chosen by the administration, a draft order will be determined and the draft will begin immediately after. The draft offers players a chance to be on new teams with new players ranging from the newest members of the community to 10 year veterans who have been around since the earliest years of the league, don’t miss out! Don’t forget to join the community Discord, the league lives and runs on Discord!!!
Signup for the AGLA SL19 Draft League: https://forms.gle/i7QfZmepEY9cYQKt8
Join the PlayGrifball Community Discord here: https://discord.gg/ZKytNaX
Map and Gametypes:
All maps can be found in runNOKYARDrun MCC H3 File Share. Press X on the Roster page. Select your name in My Session. Select Find Player ‘runNOKYARDrun’ to download the courts.
- The new Standard 4v4 court is ‘Foundry Court’ (Date 01/03/19)
- The new AGLA Live Stream & NH court with Teleporter starts is ‘AGLA Foundry’ (Date 01/03/19) ***If you’re using a neutral host, use this map***
The default gametype can be found in Rage More Nerd MCC H3 File Share. Select your name in My Session. Select Find Player ‘Rage More Nerd’ to download the gametype. The maps from runNOKYARDrun’s fileshare can be found here as well.
- The default gametype is “AGLA Grifball”
- Team captains will be selected by the administration among the players who applied in signups.
- Teams will have a roster consisting of 5 players (Subject to change based on signups)
- Captains are responsible for drafting their team, communicating with other captains to schedule matchups and reporting games.
- Trades rules are yet to be determined, more info to follow in the coming days.
- Any player may substitute in games if agreed upon by the opposing team’s captain. Additional sub rules will be announced in the near future.
- Once rosters are finalized, teams will notify the administration the specified days they are available to play, the full regular season will be created by administration after the draft is completed. Games are almost always scheduled Monday through Thursday between 8-10pm est. If your schedule is limited to weekends, it is unlikely you will be able to play in league games.
- Games are expected to start promptly at the scheduled time. Teams are expected to arrive in a timely manner to not delay the start of the game as games will often be played back to back on the same night. Teams are expected to wait at least 15 minutes for the other team to show up, afterwards teams can either wait, or get off and reschedule at a later time.
- Reschedules will be allowed at a limited capacity, guidelines on reschedules will be explained in depth in the coming days. (As long as you effectively communicate with other captains, you will be fine)
- Neutral hosts will be standard but not required. Teams may use an on-court host if neither team can find a NH. (Lobby leaders will always have host in MCC custom games)
- The last week of the regular season will have zero games scheduled to allow team to play any rescheduled matchups.
- Playoff bracket will be created immediately after the last regular season has concluded.
- The number of teams in playoffs will be determined after signups. (dependent on the number of teams)
- All playoff series will be best of 3 series.
- Player awards will be rewarded based on regular season performance.
- Rage More Nerd (Co-founder/Administrator)
- SonicNachos (Co-founder/Webmaster)
- Silva (Administrator)
- ThumpingHawk (Administrator)
- ActiveHate (Administrator)
- Priest XYZ (Administrator)
« All Stars and Player Awards Announced! | Silva’s AGLA SL19 Pre-Season Team Rankings! »