News Forums Gaming Discussion General Gaming Discussion

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Xknight25 “Joey” 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NOPLEX
    Participant

Talk about any non grifball related games you are passionate about here.

I used to do stuff

Rage
    Keymaster

He’s not quite a Red Panda but Super Lucky’s Tale has a fox so I obv had to get it.

NOPLEX
    Participant

EEEEEEEE of thieves

I used to do stuff

Sonic
    Keymaster

EEEEEEEE of thieves

I was iffy on this game at first when it came out, I was hype as fuck initially but when they launched it it seemed like it just had no content or progression behind it. It’s been a ton of fun so far though, hoping they add more to it before things start getting stale.

The twenty chest achievement was one of the most nerve-inducing things I’ve ever done in gaming. Get to 16 chests without ever seeing another ship in the instance, then whilst going to an outpost to offload a shit-ton of skulls and gunpowder we collected on the way we ran into a sloop and another galleon. Next 30 minutes were spent carrying out evasive maneuvers across open water into a storm to try and avoid losing all of our loot.

NOPLEX
    Participant

EEEEEEEE of thieves

I was iffy on this game at first when it came out, I was hype as fuck initially but when they launched it it seemed like it just had no content or progression behind it. It’s been a ton of fun so far though, hoping they add more to it before things start getting stale.

The twenty chest achievement was one of the most nerve-inducing things I’ve ever done in gaming. Get to 16 chests without ever seeing another ship in the instance, then whilst going to an outpost to offload a shit-ton of skulls and gunpowder we collected on the way we ran into a sloop and another galleon. Next 30 minutes were spent carrying out evasive maneuvers across open water into a storm to try and avoid losing all of our loot.

Yea it’s a really fun game I was fortunate enough to play the technical alpha sessions. Pig is the one who originally told me about it.

I used to do stuff

Madden 19 Wishlist: Create a Team with way more city and name options, Create a Uniform/Logo,Create a Stadium, Better Character Customization. Edit a Coach, Edit a Owner, No Automatic Retirements or Releases, Create a Draft, Longer Storymode. Random/Dynamic Weather System, Better Free Agency. Reduced Penalties, More Create a Player Options, Show Previous Season and SuperBowl Stats, Bring back the playable ProBowl, Remove all Gamebreaking Glitches and Plays, Heavily limit the Amount of 4th Down Plays to make it more realistic and not break immersion. Make Player Regression later on (30 instead of 26 or 27) and Random, Have a Fantasy Football Mode, Have Manual Coverage Assignments, Have a Classic and Modern Mix and Match Teams Mode, Have weather affect the way certain players/teams play, Have 4 Player Coop for all Offline and Online Modes. Have the ability to create fights with any players, Have the ability to manually trade your created player and coach, Have Create a Playbook, Have an 8v8 Online Mode, Have the ability to draft your friends or random players in any mode, Create a Celebration/Custom and Manual Celebrations. Have the manual ability to make players play multiple positions, Have a more realistic capspace situation (Browns should not have 10 million and a team like the Steelers have 100 million), Have the ability to control and play for all the teams,and have Expansions/Relocations be before and after the regular season.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.