News Forums Grifball Discussion The Larry's List Boiiiiiiiiiii

This topic contains 155 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Crusader 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 156 total)
  • Author

Sonic
    Keymaster

Not exactly a list, but there’s a lot of stat breakdown/analysis things and player ratings once you sift through the nerdy stuff: http://playgrifball.com/2018/04/05/by-the-numbers-agla-preseason-part-1-of-2/

The Eastbrook
    Participant

Not exactly a list, but there’s a lot of stat breakdown/analysis things and player ratings once you sift through the nerdy stuff: http://playgrifball.com/2018/04/05/by-the-numbers-agla-preseason-part-1-of-2/

The best player last season confirmed ;)

2x back to back Pro Runner of the Season AGLA SL17 and FL17 | 2x AGLA Pro All-Star SL17 and FL17 | Sword of the Season AGLA FL17 and IGL 7 | One time AGLA Pro Champion :) Impulse 17-2 |

Killerz
    Participant

Determined made that list but I didn’t. I’m donnnnnnne

IxGingy
    Participant

It only took Ace, Nets, and piggies to get you there ExDee

Rage
    Keymaster

Sucks to suck

The Eastbrook
    Participant

It only took Ace, Nets, and piggies to get you there ExDee

Everyone needs somebody, better than never being the best player lol

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  The Eastbrook.

2x back to back Pro Runner of the Season AGLA SL17 and FL17 | 2x AGLA Pro All-Star SL17 and FL17 | Sword of the Season AGLA FL17 and IGL 7 | One time AGLA Pro Champion :) Impulse 17-2 |

The Eastbrook
    Participant

Kind of like how you needed Ezy and Killerz to host for you Cx

NOPLEX
    Participant

Finally stats that appeal to me. Told y’all I was useful, you just didn’t want to believe it.

I used to do stuff

Rage
    Keymaster

Finally stats that appeal to me. Told y’all I was useful, you just didn’t want to believe it.

Noplex shining in the light of the seven at last

NOPLEX
    Participant

Noplex shining in the light of the seven at last

#KillsOptional #TheresNoWeakPointinmyGame

I used to do stuff

IxGingy
    Participant

I have won ahit without them and off their host so no clue what you are talking about. Good try though, thats the fighting spirit.

The Eastbrook
    Participant

I have won ahit without them and off their host so no clue what you are talking about. Good try though, thats the fighting spirit.

Sure you have bud :)

The Eastbrook
    Participant

At this point i really don’t care, this means more to you than it does for me at this point lol. If i lose it’s all my fault if i win i get carried, same old song and dance. It must tilt you if you have to comment about it every time i say joke lmaoo, what can i expect to an idiot sports fan. Nothing really to say lol

IxGingy
    Participant

At this point i really don’t care, this means more to you than it does for me at this point lol. If i lose it’s all my fault if i win i get carried, same old song and dance. It must tilt you if you have to comment about it every time i say joke lmaoo, what can i expect to an idiot sports fan. Nothing really to say lol

just making sure you do t believe it

NetsPride15
    Participant

Gingy + Larry duo confirmed.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.