News Forums Grifball Discussion The Larry's List Boiiiiiiiiiii

This topic contains 155 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Crusader 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 156 total)
  • Author

Saintz The God
    Participant

Another trash duo FeelsBadMan

GGL WL14 Champion - EaP

GGL WL18 Champion - WiA

The Eastbrook
    Participant

At this point i really don’t care, this means more to you than it does for me at this point lol. If i lose it’s all my fault if i win i get carried, same old song and dance. It must tilt you if you have to comment about it every time i say joke lmaoo, what can i expect to an idiot sports fan. Nothing really to say lol

just making sure you do t believe it

Lol I know I’m not the best player. I think mechanically I’m top 5 but as an overall player I would say 9-5 is a good range for me I’d say. Some would disagree but when i say I’m the best it’s all in good joke, i dropped the whole trying to be the best thing long time ago.

2x back to back Pro Runner of the Season AGLA SL17 and FL17 | 2x AGLA Pro All-Star SL17 and FL17 | Sword of the Season AGLA FL17 and IGL 7 | One time AGLA Pro Champion :) Impulse 17-2 |

NOPLEX
    Participant

Being good is great and all, but what about making other players better around you? To me, I think that’s a key to success.

I used to do stuff

IxGingy
    Participant

1 rule. Ace is always the best.

Saintz The God
    Participant

GGL WL14 Champion - EaP

GGL WL18 Champion - WiA

The Eastbrook
    Participant

1 rule. Ace is always the best.

Retweet

2x back to back Pro Runner of the Season AGLA SL17 and FL17 | 2x AGLA Pro All-Star SL17 and FL17 | Sword of the Season AGLA FL17 and IGL 7 | One time AGLA Pro Champion :) Impulse 17-2 |

Rage
    Keymaster

2 rule. Rage is always better than Boss

Killerz
    Participant

Where the fuck am I on this stupid preseason list of Crusader’s and why is PrettyPup above AJ, Noplex, and Rose. Who the fuck is PrettyPup?!

IxGingy
    Participant

Where the fuck am I on this stupid preseason list of Crusader’s and why is PrettyPup above AJ, Noplex, and Rose. Who the fuck is PrettyPup?!

Watch in Awe is the Gale Force of Grifball, One Hit Wonders is the Cloud 9 of Grifball.

NOPLEX
    Participant

Already broke 100 posts in Larry’s Lists and we haven’t even hit bidding yet

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I used to do stuff

Killerz
    Participant

Already broke 100 posts in Larry’s Lists and we haven’t even hit bidding yet

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Crusader
    Participant
    Extrapolating CCV’s from Player Grades

In a couple days, the CCV’s will be decided with a committee like they normally are. Some people have been speculating what order the captains will be in. I think everybody has Sader/Sab, Nets/Saintz, Ace/Rain as the first three, and everybody has had Pig/Drk, Rage/BCN, Galv/Rick as the last three, but the orders have been mixed up. So I used the player grades that poptart has been doing to try and predict the exact order and guess what the final numbers could be. I’ll explain how, then post the results:

First I added together each duo’s overall grade and got this:
    Saintz/Nets: 27.1
    Sader/Sab: 26.5
    Ace/Rain: 26.2
    Rage/BCN: 25.1
    Pig/Drk: 25.0
    Galv/Rick: 23.4

*note that I’m using the most recent grades since which are still private right now. But they’ll be posted soon!

Next we have to scale those grades into CCV’s. That means we need to multiply them all by some constant. Last season, the CCV’s were set so that the average was EXACTLY 200. Using that assumption, I found the constant X using this formula:

View post on imgur.com

That constant ended up being about 7.8, so I multiplied all the Duo grades by that to find the CCV order, and then rounded them a bit.

Saintz/Nets: 210
    Sader/Sab: 205
    Ace/Rain: 205
    Rage/BCN: 195
    Pig/Drk: 195
    Galv/Rick: 180

Now that seems like a pretty reasonable order, but the grades don’t do a good job really separating out the duos. They’re all pretty clustered around 200. So I would double how far away from 200 they are. Meaning, Saintz is 10 away, I’d make it 20. Galv is 20 down, I’d make it 40. SO HERE’S MY FINAL LIST:

Sader’s CCV’s
    Saintz/Nets: 220 credits
    Sader/Sab: 210 credits
    Ace/Rain: 210 credits
    Rage/BCN: 190 credits
    Pig/Drk: 190 credits
    Galv/Rick: 160 credits

Overall I like it. All the duos are pretty close in skill, so they should be close in CCV. You only need 10 more credits than somebody to guarantee you get a certain player instead of them. Ace would be higher, but Rain hasn’t been hot lately. And Galv is low key playing like a beast in customs, but Rick has been dead for months so they definitely deserve the most credits. Whaddya guys think?

http://i.imgur.com/a6Cj1Bp.jpg

IxGingy
    Participant

I like

Killerz
    Participant

Pig and Dark = Rage and BCN. Omega fucking lul

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.