News Forums How to Play: Community Events AGLA SML18 Registration Mixer 4/9 @ 8pm EST

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Copilot 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

NOPLEX
    Participant

Hello! I’m pleased to bring you another AGLA mixer! With AGLA signups open, I’m happy to be able to bring some #BidHype back to grifball, and for the first time to playgrifball.com.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with my mixer events, basically my goal is to mix together players who have signed up for AGLA into lobbies. The lobbies will then go into grifball custom games, and the lobby host will play pickup games. These events will also be a great way to meet other grifballers, make some friends, and possibly find some good fits for your team in the upcoming season. Some of the custom games may also be streamed, so you may a chance to show your skills live! If you’d like to sign up, please just post below, or PM me and I’ll add you to the list! After that, all you have to do is be online and on Halo 5: Guardians at 9pm EST, and you’ll get an invite from your lobby host!

As an added bonus, I’m giving away codes for 12 months of xbox live gold! You can do a few things to enter yourself in the drawing for the prizes:

1) Register on Playgrifball
    2) Sign up for the AGLA
    3) Sign up for events and show up to play

IF you do any of these, you’ll be entered into the drawing, if you do all three of these, you’ll be entered into the drawing THREE times with a higher chance of winning!

If you are interested in helping host lobbies for this event, please let me know, as we could have multiple lobbies if we get a lot of signups. So dig up all those dead vets, sign up your friends for a chance to win! It’s great to be back for AGLA bid hype, and I hope to see you all at this event. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact myself about this event, or the rest of the AGLA admin team if you have general AGLA questions. See you on the court!

Signup List

NOPLEX- Lobby Host
    Mr Ab0veAverage
    KDSkill
    ThumpingHawk
    ixGingy
    Myst The Cold
    Killerz Legit
    Ming Crusader

Invayda Zim
    Reyas (maybe)
    SKiYTTLES (maybe)
    Galvann (maybe)
    AJ DaJuiceMayne (maybe)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  NOPLEX.
    • This topic was modified 11 months ago by  Rage.

I used to do stuff

MrAb0veAverage
    Participant

Sign me up I suppose 👍

KD
    Participant

Sign me up

Rage
    Keymaster

Sign me up

Hawk
    Keymaster

Sign me up, GT is ThumpingHawk

GGL WL18 Veterans Division Champion | Next Gen

Reyas
    Participant

Mark me a possible

Killerz
    Participant

Sign me you wonderful being.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  NOPLEX.

NOPLEX
    Participant

Sign me you wonderful being.

I gotchu

I used to do stuff

Crusader
    Participant

Sign me up

http://i.imgur.com/a6Cj1Bp.jpg

NOPLEX
    Participant

We’ve got 1 lobby locked down. I started a new group with all the maybes.

I used to do stuff

Copilot
    Participant

I should be able to play after the first hour :) I won’t be offended if space doesn’t open up though

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.