News Forums How to Play: Community Events AGLA SML18 Registration Mixer 4/2 @ 9pm EST

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  NOPLEX 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

NOPLEX
    Participant

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I’m honored and humbled to be able to bring you my first mixer on the new site! A lot of excitement swirling at the moment, along with change to look forward to a bright future in grifball. With AGLA signups looming, I’m happy to be able to bring some #BidHype back to grifball, and for the first time to playgrifball.com. Thank you to all who have helped us get to this point.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with my mixer events, basically my goal is to mix together players who have signed up for AGLA into lobbies. The lobbies will then go into grifball custom games, and the lobby host will play pickup games. These events will also be a great way to meet other grifballers, make some friends, and possibly find some good fits for your team in the upcoming season. Some of the custom games may also be streamed, so you may a chance to show your skills live! If you’d like to sign up, please just post below, or PM me and I’ll add you to the list! After that, all you have to do is be online and on Halo 5: Guardians at 9pm EST, and you’ll get an invite from your lobby host!

As an added bonus, I’m giving away codes for 12 months of xbox live gold! You can do a few things to enter yourself in the drawing for the prizes:

1) Register on Playgrifball
    2) Sign up for the AGLA
    3) Sign up for events and show up to play

IF you do any of these, you’ll be entered into the drawing, if you do all three of these, you’ll be entered into the drawing THREE times with a higher chance of winning!

If you are interested in helping host lobbies for this event, please let me know, as we could have multiple lobbies if we get a lot of signups. So dig up all those dead vets, sign up your friends for a chance to win! It’s great to be back for AGLA bid hype, and I hope to see you all at this event. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact myself about this event, or the rest of the AGLA admin team if you have general AGLA questions. See you on the court!

Signup List

NOPLEX- Lobby Host
    ThumpingHawk
    GAMROTH
    Mr Ab0veAverage
    Xknight25R9270
    KDSkill
    THE VIGILANTE
    MsWolv3rine

Rage More Nerd- Lobby Host
    ixGingy
    BCN19
    Myst The Cold
    Killerz Legit
    PoisonxPoptart
    The Eastbrook

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  NOPLEX.
    • This topic was modified 11 months ago by  Rage.

I used to do stuff

NOPLEX
    Participant

Also, I’m happy to announce that forge legend NOKYARD would like to unveil his new court Decennium for our community going forward! Me and the rest of leadership will be getting the map on our file share so people can easily find it for the event :)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  NOPLEX.

I used to do stuff

Hawk
    Keymaster

Sign me up, gamertag is ThumpingHawk

GGL WL18 Veterans Division Champion | Next Gen

Brian gamroth
    Participant

I’ll play. Gt is GAMROTH. Thanks cant wait to play.

MrAb0veAverage
    Participant

I’ll play sign me up

Rage
    Keymaster

Sign me up

Drksoulnado
    Keymaster

Sign me up

Don’t sign him up he’s lying

~Winter League GGL 2010 Champs- Ahoooo~
    ~EUGBL20 Champs- High Voltage~
    ~AGLA SL17 Champs- Underrated~
    ~GGL SL18 Classic & Salary Champs- WiA & Next Gen.~

Sign me up I guess cuz I need to know who else has signed up and im curious about the new players.

KD
    Participant

Sign me up

The Vigilante
    Participant

Sign me up dadplex

NOPLEX
    Participant

Sign me up I guess cuz I need to know who else has signed up and im curious about the new players.

I’ve been lazy but I finally put a list of signups in the first post haha.

I used to do stuff

MsWolv3rine
    Participant

I’m down #NoplexForMVP

Fly, Eagles Fly!

IxGingy
    Participant

up sign me

NOPLEX
    Participant

Thank you to everyone who came out and played! Everyone who showed up got one entry into the 12 month xbl gold giveaways :)

I used to do stuff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.