News Forums Grifball Discussion Event Suggestion Thread

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  NOPLEX 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

NOPLEX
    Participant

Discuss any events or ideas you have here. I plan on hosting some mixers, rushes and other events to help kick off registration here at playgrifball when it comes time to do so. Feel free to discuss, or ask any questions you may have. Thanks!

I used to do stuff

Rage
    Keymaster

Rush with randomized teams, set up to prevent excessively OP teams.

Lets say we got 16 players, randomize the top 4 players, one onto each team, then take the next 4, randomize 1 onto each team etc..

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Rage.

NOPLEX
    Participant

Lets say we got 16 players, randomize the top 4 players, one onto each team, then take the next 4, randomize 1 onto each team etc..

So basically like a randomizer rush where people sign up for captain like there used to be?

I used to do stuff

Rage
    Keymaster

So basically like a randomizer rush where people sign up for captain like there used to be?

No idea what you’re talking about lol. I just mean random teams but randomizing in groups so the top 2 players randomly get added to the same team and ruin the rush.

Drksoulnado
    Keymaster

So you just wanna pick captains and throw everyone else in a random generator thingy?

~Winter League GGL 2010 Champs- Ahoooo~
    ~EUGBL20 Champs- High Voltage~
    ~AGLA SL17 Champs- Underrated~
    ~GGL SL18 Classic & Salary Champs- WiA & Next Gen.~

NOPLEX
    Participant

Well there used to be randomizer rushes a long time ago. It wasn’t that fine tuned but your idea sounds better anyways rage. The old ones I remember, people would just individually sign up, and whoever wanted to be captain would say so in their signup.

I used to do stuff

Rage
    Keymaster

It’s just a rush so you really don’t need a captain IMO

NOPLEX
    Participant

Yea, which is why I said your idea is better. It’s less confusing and makes more sense than the old randomizer rushes. Could we just have people sign up and do a mini salary league like GGL? That could also work too.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  NOPLEX.

I used to do stuff

MrAb0veAverage
    Participant

When will this be going on?

NOPLEX
    Participant

Just posted the thread for it today broski :)

I used to do stuff

NOPLEX
    Participant

Just posted the thread for it today broski :)

I used to do stuff

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.