News Forums Grifball Discussion Grifball in Matchmaking

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dr Leo 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

NOPLEX
    Participant

Discuss anything related to grifball matchmaking in Halo 5: Guardians. All hail Dr Leo’s unlimited health boosters.

I used to do stuff

I get the feeling grifball wont be in Halo 6.

Rage
    Keymaster

I would be stunned if they didn’t include it, just needs the hammer and a ball, not like the sword is going anywhere. I wonder more if we get it at launch or not.

benistheboss
    Participant

I would be very annoyed if it wasn’t in halo 6 as i’ve only just discovered the sport. It’s not like it’s much effort to include either.

NOPLEX
    Participant

I would be very annoyed if it wasn’t in halo 6 as i’ve only just discovered the sport. It’s not like it’s much effort to include either.

I agree with you. Just like rage was saying, it’ll be pretty easy for them to have it in Halo 6. All that’s needed is the holy trinity, hammer, sword and ball. :)

I used to do stuff

Dr Leo
    Participant

Discuss anything related to grifball matchmaking in Halo 5: Guardians. All hail Dr Leo’s unlimited health boosters.

For context, I and a friend matched against the same guy in three consecutive games, and each time we just beat them fairly handily. The guy sends me an angry voice message telling me how he’s going to report me for using “unlimited health boosters.” At the time I thought it’d be a good laugh for Xbox’s policy enforcement people, but I sent back a very nice text message saying the two of us played a lot, but they were good games. We did stomp them but they put up a fight and it was fun.

I get back two more increasingly agitated and profanity-laden voice messages reiterating how he’s going to report us.

To Jehovah.

Yeah.

I haven’t been struck by lightning yet, though, so perhaps Jehovah is cool with my unlimited health boosters.

Rage
    Keymaster

You are a huge dick to be fair

Dr Leo
    Participant

You are a huge dick to be fair

Well yeah, but what’s that got to do with Jehovah?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.