News Forums Grifball Discussion The Larry's List Boiiiiiiiiiii

This topic contains 155 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Crusader 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)
  • Author

The Eastbrook
    Participant

We shall not die!

2x back to back Pro Runner of the Season AGLA SL17 and FL17 | 2x AGLA Pro All-Star SL17 and FL17 | Sword of the Season AGLA FL17 and IGL 7 | One time AGLA Pro Champion :) Impulse 17-2 |

Rage
    Keymaster

Did you make sure to have the same numbers of i in boiiiiiiiiiiiii? It’s ruined otherwise.

The Piggies
    Participant

That dog is cute tho

NOPLEX
    Participant

Did you make sure to have the same numbers of i in boiiiiiiiiiiiii? It’s ruined otherwise.

I used to do stuff

Rage
    Keymaster

That dog is cute tho

That’s actually Eastbrook, he just hasn’t cut his hair in a while.

The Piggies
    Participant

Lets see how a list looks on here. The first list of the new site! Top Pro Prospects for next season

in no particular order
      Pro Prospects

1. ThumpingHawk – fresh off his first ‘ship of his career, ThumpingHawk should definitely be in pro this season. He’s developed his skills both mechanically and decision-making wise, and it shows! Teaming with Dark and Crusader has done wonders for his game, and the addition of the anime channel in the discord has improved his attitude greatly. I expect him to go as a fourth for around 20-50 credits, depending on sign ups this season.

2. Killerz – kinda weird to put such a veteran player on this list, but Killerz’ absence from the community will be felt during bidding. He’ll go for cheap as he usually does, and if the captain who picks him up is intelligent, they’ll grab Gingy with him, since Gingy can manage any personality conflicts that may happen.

3. JinxProdigy – you guys are probs like whaaat? That kid is dead. And you might be right! I have been messaging him about Grifball and he seems interested in coming back, and considering how good he was in such a short amount of time, it wouldn’t surprise me if someone took a risk and put 10 on him. Though I would highly suggest to captains that they message him first to gauge his interest. If someone sneaks him for 10 and he stays committed, he would be a very good pick.

4. BCN – kind of a no brainer lol. BCN has improved greatly, and I fully expect him to be a starter on a pro team this coming AGLA season. If captains don’t pick him up then every single one of them is stupid.

5. KDSkill – a solid af player, probably the best player on Rack Pack last season at times, she’s well-rounded with an excellent attitude, and she communicates very well in-game. She’s a very capable hybrid, who isn’t afraid to have the bomb in her hands. She might be the best fourth in pro this season, as long as BCN doesn’t go as a fourth.

6. NOPLEX – another player who really depends on the pool, NOPLEX could easily be a solid fourth for any team. He hasn’t been playing at all lately, which will hurt his chances I’m sure, but he’s been around for a long time and can generally get along well with anyone. Also during IGL, I feel like he really started responding will to criticism, which imo really makes or breaks a fourth. Look for him to go for a sneaky 10 prob.

7. Poptart – Poptart probably has the best attitude in the entire league if we’re being honest. Course outside of Nets, captains have generally ignored that aspect of team building, to their detriment. Either way, I could see someone snag Pooptart from the pool for 10, depending on signups. He also responds well to criticism and hes fun af to play with. Maybe uses his sword a little too much, but his playmaking is definitely there.

8. Solace – considering he was the best player on that terrible Hybrid Theory team, one of the veteran captain duos could see him and take the risk. He’s another one I would message beforehand and ask about his commitment level though. His mechanics were really good every season he has played, despite the fact that he pretty much only plays in league games. A risk, but one that could definitely pay off.

9. Apoc – a really good tank, if a team feels they are missing some fire power then looking to Apoc would be a good idea, though he’s yet another one I feel would be dependent on the pool. I don’t believe he pulls out his sword, which is a huge issue in pro, but I think if he has the right teammates to compensate for that, then he would do just fine. If he’s willing to take criticism, I could see him benefitting greatly from a season in pro.

10. Xknight – I am slightly iffy on this one, considering I haven’t played with him barely at all, but he is just coming off a ‘ship so I’ll take a risk. Althoughh his comparisons of Grifball to Football are sometimes questionable, his decision making and positive attitude more than make up for it. Unfamiliarity with pro captains could hurt him some, but a season with Dark and Crusader has probably done him so good and elevated his status in the community a little bit.

Honorable Mentions: Active, Meow – RIPerino

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  The Piggies.

The Eastbrook
    Participant

Pig is doing god’s work

2x back to back Pro Runner of the Season AGLA SL17 and FL17 | 2x AGLA Pro All-Star SL17 and FL17 | Sword of the Season AGLA FL17 and IGL 7 | One time AGLA Pro Champion :) Impulse 17-2 |

NOPLEX
    Participant

If KD isn’t in pro next season, it’ll be a crime. Same with ThumpingOnwhawk. Nice list fams

I used to do stuff

Saintz The God
    Participant

why aren’t i a pro prospect :(

GGL WL14 Champion - EaP

GGL WL18 Champion - WiA

Rage
    Keymaster

I went straight to the list and saw BCN 4th and was about nuke this place, good thing I went back to check the “in no particular order” before doing something silly.

Drksoulnado
    Keymaster

What happened to Active and Meow??

~Winter League GGL 2010 Champs- Ahoooo~
    ~EUGBL20 Champs- High Voltage~
    ~AGLA SL17 Champs- Underrated~
    ~GGL SL18 Classic & Salary Champs- WiA & Next Gen.~

Rage
    Keymaster

inActive Hate quit consoles again, he’s right there with Sco but he didn’t do it mid season.

Meow abandoned her Xbox or something.

Drksoulnado
    Keymaster
    I PUT THE LIST IN ORDER OF MY OPINION!

1.KDSkill

2.BCN

3.ThumpingHawk

4.NOPLEX

5.Poptart

6.xKnight

7.Killerz

8.Apoc

9.Solace

10.JinxProdigy

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Drksoulnado.

~Winter League GGL 2010 Champs- Ahoooo~
    ~EUGBL20 Champs- High Voltage~
    ~AGLA SL17 Champs- Underrated~
    ~GGL SL18 Classic & Salary Champs- WiA & Next Gen.~

Josh
    Participant

I did it!

The Eastbrook
    Participant

RIP Killerz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.